PETERKREPEC.COM is committed to respecting the privacy rights of all visitors to our web site. The following policy describes how PETERKREPEC.COM collects, protects and uses information it receives from visitors to the web site. You must read this Policy as a condition to using the PETERKREPEC.COM web site.
In accordance with the standard of the General Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016. (hereinafter: "GDPR"), I inform you that: The administrator of your personal data is Malwina Krępeć Music Company, 81-805 Sopot, ul. Podjazd1/2, NIP: 8751488153, REGON: 380600240.
Personal data protection.
In matters related to the protection of personal data, you can contact us via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post - to the address of our registered office, with the note "Personal data".
Personal data may be processed for the purposes of:
- performance of activities leading to the conclusion of the contract or performance of the contract,
- presenting a commercial offer,
- answers to your questions - depending on the content of your message.
The basis for the processing of personal data
The basis for the processing of personal data is art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b "Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons' data with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data" (GDPR), i.e. performance of the contract or taking action before conclusion of the contract, Article 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR, i.e. when the processing of your personal data is necessary to fulfill our legal obligation, e.g. tax obligations, Article 6 para. 1 lit. f, i.e. the legitimate interest of the administrator - willingness to answer your questions and doubts.
Processing of personal data
Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of processing specified above, i.e. to conclude a contract, present a commercial offer, answer your questions or doubts and may be stored until the end of the contract performance period and limitation of contract claims or as long as it is required by law laws.
The person whose personal data is processed has the right to:
- access to data, rectification,
- deletion of data,
- processing restrictions,
- object to data processing
- the right to transfer personal data, with the proviso that the right to transfer personal data applies only to data processed in an automated manner.
- The person whose personal data is processed on the basis of consent has the right to withdraw it at any time, without prejudice to the processing of personal data prior to the withdrawal of consent.
- The person whose data is processed has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
- withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data in the case where the processing of personal data depends on consent.
- In order to exercise your rights indicated above, please send your request to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- In the event that the processing of personal data depends on the consent, and the person withdraws the consent after prior consent, please send information to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The person's data will be immediately removed from our resources. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was made on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
Providing personal information is voluntary
Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide them will result in the inability to perform the contract, take steps before concluding the contract, present a commercial offer, answer questions or doubts.
We would like to assure you that the Administrator makes every effort to ensure all means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against their accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, change, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable legal regulations.
Cookie files, i.e. so-called cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's websites.
Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
The entity placing cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the operator of this website.
Cookies are used to:
- adapting the content of websites to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Website User's device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
The Website uses two basic types of cookies:
Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device
until you log out, leave the website or turn off the software (web browser).
permanent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the parameters
cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
The following types of cookies are used on the Website:
- necessary cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication on the Website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Website;
- performance cookies, enabling the collection of information on how the Website's websites are used;
- functional cookies, enabling remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes, font size, website appearance, etc.;
- advertising cookies, enabling the provision of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Website users may change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about each time they are placed on the Website User's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings. Links to tips on how to disable cookies in individual browsers can be found below.